Join Clostra's world-class distributed team and help us change Machine Intelligence for the better.
Write Documentation, Proposals, and Materials
We are looking to expand our technical writing team by adding another technical writer. This is a long-term position for a skilled technical writer with a science or engineering background. Duties include working on bids & proposals as well as narrative reports for various U. S. Government contracts and projects Clostra has acquired. You will be working with a remote technical writing & software development team that is distributed across the country. Writing examples will be required and there will be a writing assignment during the application process.
This is a remote work position. Qualified candidates from across the United States are encouraged to apply.
Get in Touch
• 2 years + technical writing experience
• Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree (science/engineering highly preferred)
• Interest in learning about Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• Proven ability to work independently while meeting deadlines with a high quality of work
• Candidates must be able to conduct independent research and prepare comprehensive proposals
• Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States for any employer
Develop Software and Innovate AI
We are looking for an expert in machine learning to help us extract value from our data. You will lead and develop processes from data collection, cleaning, and preprocessing, to training models and deploying them to production.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about artificial intelligence and stay up-to-date with the latest developments in the field.
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Verify data quality and/or ensuring it via data cleaning
- Find available datasets online which could be used for training
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
• Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architecture
• Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
• Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R
• Must be highly proficient in Python, C++ programming languages
• Must have excellent mathematical skills
• Should be able to communicate clearly the results of your work to a technical writer who will write required reports
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Get in Touch
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience: At least 2 years of Machine Learning experience
• Authorized to work in the United States for any employer